Warehouses For Pharmaceutical
Warehousing management in the pharmaceutical industry has its own place of unique rules that have to be adhered to, in order to stock, pick, and ship product in a method that conforms to the many regulations that the market sector demands.
At access logistics, we appreciate the warehouse management requirements of the pharmaceutical sector, resulting in fully functional systems that make certain that stock is always handled, not only in the correct but also most well-organized and cost effective manner.
We must be able to react swiftly and flexibly as a logistics company for the European and international pharmaceutical industry.
Sufficient storage capacity, apt for the specific requirements of pharmaceutical and medical products is part of our daily business and therefore one of our core competencies. Our engaged employees are experts and specifically trained and instructed how to treat pharmaceutical and medical products.
We take into consideration the following listed while handling pharma sector clients:
- High rise rack storage
- Distribution logistics
- Packaging service, packaging of chilled goods
- Loading and unloading of containers
- Lengthy and short-term storage of dutiable goods in the open customs warehouse
- Customs declaration
- Warehouse for picking of goods, temperature-controlled warehouse
- Traceability of goods schedule / best before dates/batches